The current International Realtions Commission (CRInt-FSP) was created through “Portaria Diretor FSP-USP” (06/06/2018), in accordance with the guidelines established of USP. It is composed by 6 (six) members: 5 faculty members appointed by the Dean’s Office (including the President and the Vice-president) and 1 staff member for administative support.
The CRInt-FSP aims to:
- Strengthen, support and impel the internationalization guideline implemented by the Institutional Academic Plan;
- Encourage FSP-USP’s internationalization;
- Plan goals and strategies to be achieved and its feedback;
- Formalize academic and research agreements (mobility, courses and joint research);
- Search funds from national and international agencies to achieve the internationalization;
- Keep an updated database with international actions.
- Professora Dra. Claudia Roberto de Castro Moreno | President
- Professora Dra. Maria Tereza Pepe Razzolini
- Professora Dra. Claudia Maria Bógus
- Professora Dra. Kelly Polido Kaneshiro Olympio
- Ms Marlei Pirozelli | Administrative Assistance
10:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. / 3 p.m. to 6 p.m.